Who We Serve
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 17 years of age or older
- Custodial parent (legal guardian, foster parent, or other) or parent of child, 13 years of age or younger.
- Eligible to work in the U.S. (must have a Social Security Number or applicable work permit, e.g. DACA).
- Must have an interest in one of the three sectors/programs (Healthcare, Information Technology, or Advance Manufacturing).
- Must have High School Equivalency (HSE) or General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or willing to complete.
- Many of the academic certificates will allow participants to complete within one or two semesters.